RESOURCE SERIES 2009: HOME PAGE
Hi to all. I want to tell you about my brand new dating experiences from this past weekend, but I have far more pressing issues that I want to discuss. Recently, a number of readers have written in that either they or a person they love deeply is in the painful stage of suffering from either chronic pancreatitis, Lupus, or RA. So today I’m starting the RESOURCE SERIES 2009 chock full of resources, suggestions, and help for you whether you are the patient or the caretaker/caregiver of someone living with chronic pain.
I’ve also decided to begin a consulting business to help patients like me, but those that are at the start of the cycle of getting a doctor, knowledge, help, and some answers. Please click on my new page Q&A for info on how you can sign up for this service. If my site has been useful to you in some way please consider donating – any amount will help dramatically.
- Who are you and why are you doing this site? Read About me, Sasha and the saga of my relationship with Jax: Relationship. Plus the posts that started it all: In the Beginning and Hardships of 2006
- DEALING WITH DOCTOR’S OFFICES/STAFF/DOCTORS –
The main issue that keeps coming up in the comments from you all is that you are in a viscous pain cycle with no end in sight – and too boot the doctors and staff are treating you poorly. Since I’m not a doctor, I can’t help to figure out your disease, but I can offer help in dealing with life. Each of the following links to an entire page of awesome/incredible info that you need to know.
- Coming Soon: Organizations that help you if you’re seeking financial assistance for your medications. Also links to all of the dating and living w/ a lover when you have a chronic disease. AND Don’t forget I can be hired as your own personal assistant and I’ll deal with these issues for you. Also a full round-up of the government’s SSI/SSA disabilities policies.
OTHER LINKS TO RESOURCE PAGES
Here you’ll find answers to everything from how to travel with medications and RA, losing weight on Prednisone, neuro-spinal stimulators, intrathecal pumps, J-tubes, and much much more. If I didn’t answer your question here then leave a comment OR consider hiring me as you personal consultant to get all the answers you need about getting disability checks, financial assistance for medications and also with how to deal with health insurance companies, plus much more. The page Medical Definitions can help with any terminology you are unfamiliar with.
- Chronological View of my story and helpful resources.
- Hiding The Pain
- Three Emergency Rooms
- ME and MY PUMP I
- ME and MY PUMP II
- PAIN PUMP PLEASE
- RESOURCE GUIDE 2009-Home Page
- Also if you’re curious about my opinions and reactions to certain medications like Enbrel, methotrexate, prednisone, ect just type the medication name into the search button on top right.
DO YOU HAVE A A COMMENT OR STORY YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
Love Sasha. xoxo